Pheonix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pheonix

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Miss you quotes..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
°l||l° KARTHIK °l||l°

°l||l° KARTHIK °l||l°

Miss you quotes.. Empty
PostSubject: Miss you quotes..   Miss you quotes.. EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 3:02 pm

I wish that I could hold you now... I wish that I could touch you now... I wish that I could talk to you... be with you somehow

Maybe he's doing the same thing as me... maybe he wants so bad to call me, but just won't because I haven't called him... then again, maybe I shouldn't fill myself with false hope that he might just be missing me like I'm missing him.

I'm holding on to something that used to be there hoping it will come back, knowing it won't.....

Nothing hurts more then waiting since I don't even know what I'm waiting for anymore.

You asked me what was wrong, I smiled and said nothing, when you turned around and a tear came down and I whispered to myself... everything is

Late at night when all the world is sleeping, I stay up and think of you... and I wish on a star that somewhere you're thinking of me, too.

I sit here and wonder if you'll ever understand just how much of me belongs to you.

If you missed me then I'm sorry I didn't stay away longer, I like being missed.

I miss you most when I'm sad. I miss you when I'm lonely. But most of all, I miss you when I'm happy.

Miss you quotes.. 620841
Back to top Go down
http://chit.omgforum.net

Miss you quotes..
Page 1 of 1